5 ways to expand your Shopify store in multiple countries in 2021
- Firstly, Expansions allow you to make more sales as you get more customers.
- Secondly, if you sell to international sellers without a local store, payments in different currencies can be messy. Also, the conversion rates can eat up your profit. On the other hand, if you can target local customer in advertising and offer local currency payment options, you can generate more customers and hence more business.
- A local store allows you to offer local shipping, which will eventually cut down your logistics expense. With efficient inventory management, you can manage all your stores that are linked to each other. Thus you can have more control over products to choose which products to sell in which country.
Expansion across multiple locations
With one Shopify store the baseline for your expansion, you will need to do the following steps for setting stores at multiple locations.
- At first, get another Shopify account. To work in an organized fashion, you should register your store with the region in your Shopify store name.
- Secondly, Get another domain. You can choose between a separate domain or a subdomain. Getting a subdomain is a better approach because it assures the customer that this store is a legit part of your brand.
- Now, the third step is to Duplicate your store. This step involves few other steps like Duplicating your theme, Duplicating your products, Updating your pricing as per the local market, Localising your general settings Migrating all the content of your page. You can follow the step-by-step guide to duplicate your store.
- Next, Use an IP redirect to detect your customer’s location and send them to the right shop. You can use the Geolocation app to suggest the best languages and currency for your customer based on their location and browsing choices.
- Lastly, Update Google’s Search Console. You must update the country you are targeting in Google’s Search Console.
Using technology to Manage multistore inventories
- As mentioned earlier, efficient inventory management is the key to serve a vast range of customers.
- To manage the inventories of your multiple stores, you will need to get the technologically advanced features of the world’s best CRM Salesforce.
- Also, you can easily integrate Salesforce with your Shopify store with our Shopify to salesforce connector app Shopify Made easy.
- With this app, you can easily migrate your data effortlessly and securely. Hailed as one of the top apps in Salesforce app exchange, Shopify Made Easy offers integration in real-time.
- You can download the app from Salesforce app exchange.
- Still not sure, schedule a personalized demo from our Salesforce experts.
We hope you liked this article. If you wish to hear more from us, follow us on social media pages and stay put!
Recent Case Studies