Salesforce to help your Shopify store reach New Heights
Shopify is one of the best eCommerce platforms that allows a business or a start-up to sell anywhere. But with that comes a huge responsibility of managing the customer data. The solution for that is integrating your Shopify store with Salesforce.
Shopify is now the leading eCommerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. It doesn’t matter where do you sell, online, social media, in-store, or anywhere Shopify has you covered. But managing products, inventory, variants, products, collections, orders, and more in Shopify can be a daunting task. Hence, Shopify’s integration with Salesforce can help you with this.
How can Salesforce help your Shopify store?
- Firstly, Salesforce gives you the ability to have command over your work to achieve the targets efficiently.
- Salesforce has #1 CRM software that would allow you to grow customer loyalty, boost sales, and increase market capabilities.
- With Shopify’s integration with Salesforce, Admins can easily synchronize customers, products, collections, and orders in Shopify.
But switching between the two can be a tedious task. You need a platform where you can smoothly operate both Shopify and Salesforce. The solution for that is Shopify made easy. This application acts as a bridge between Shopify and Salesforce to help you get the features of the eCommerce and CRM platform in a single application.
With Shopify Made Easy’s seamless Shopify-Salesforce integration, you can-
- Import legacy data to consolidate Salesforce platform data
- Manage all your eCommerce entities in a single platform
- Synchronize data in Real-time
- Manage your inventory in an efficient manner
- Work on an easy to use interface
How can Shopify Made Easy help you get more sales?
- Firstly, Shopify Made Easy allows you to use every aspect of Salesforce, all the features, and tools to create the right CRM system according to your business needs.
- You can import all the legacy Shopify data in Salesforce without manual intervention that will help you reduce the workload and focus on achieving the goals.
- You would not have to worry about variants, locations, orders, draft orders, customer services anymore. Shopify Made Easy does all that for you to help you grow your business and boost customer satisfaction.
- Moreover, This application can be easily used by non-IT users so that they can focus on what matters the most.
Now that you know the benefits of Salesforce with Shopify, you need a platform that enables you to connect both of them. Shopify Made Easy bridges the gap between Shopify and Salesforce seamlessly. Download the best App on AppExchange and see how it helps your business to shine bright.