Prep up your Shopify store for the holiday season 2021
Staying ahead of the game
First things first, to stay ahead of the game you should have a promotional calendar for shopping and marketing events to deliver on your sales prospects. Knowing these dates will help to find out when and where you can woo your customers and increase your sales.
Here we have listed down some strategies you must adopt for your Shopify store to cash in during this season.
Firstly, Develop a proper plan with the following points-
- Analyze last year’s analytics to take note of the information such as how many orders to be expected, how much manpower you have for your support team, how much inventory you should have in stock.
- Keep an eye on your competition.
- Review your Google Analytics, Google Trends, and social media channels to analyze your products’ performance.
- Also, find out if there was any issue you faced last year and address it right on.
Secondly, Launch a teaser campaign
- A pre-launch campaign will allow your customer to know that you are in the market with certain products. You can decorate your e-store with the latest upcoming festival theme. You can engage customers on social media and through email marketing.
- Work out a revenue optimization strategy-
Personalize content as per customers shopping preferences like recommending products based on browsing history.
Offer special discounts to loyal customers.
A prompt customer service.
Send emails to remind customers about their abandoned shopping cart to win back customers.
Lastly, Hook your store with Salesforce CRM using a connector app
Connecting your store with a Salesforce CRM helps you manage inventories smoothly. With Salesforce, you can manage sales, orders, and inventory in one comprehensive place.
We bring you our smart connector app Shopify Made Easy to synchronize your customers, collections, orders, and products with Salesforce in real-time.
Shopify Made Easy app lets you import legacy data to Salesforce allowing you to manage all your e-commerce entities from one place.
Also, it is easy to install, even for Non-IT users, and is currently one of the most popular apps in the Salesforce AppExchange.