Top features of Salesforce Commerce Cloud that help Shopify Retailers boost productivity
Ever wondered why Salesforce is so popular among Shopify retailers? Well, not just because it has the world’s #1CRM software but there is much more to it. Today, we will be talking about Salesforce Commerce Cloud and how it helps Shopify retailers generate more revenue and boost productivity.
What is Salesforce Commerce Cloud?
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a highly scalable, cloud-based Software-as-a-service (SaaS) eCommerce solution. This smart solution offers the best in class features that help in providing a highly optimized eCommerce experience.
- Commerce Cloud is always evolving to keep up with the fast change in the eCommerce sector. Also, they constantly refine all the features & functionalities so that you get the best-in-class results every time.
- It is specially designed for brands and retailers that require the best B2C functionality within a single platform.
Why should you choose Commerce Cloud for your store?
This innovation is by Salesforce, and we all know that Salesforce continuously rolls out new upgrades with the best of the features. These upgrades are so seamless that even if you have limited or no technical knowledge, you’ll be able to perform your work easily.
All things Cloud
Salesforce provides its suite of offerings to its customers. You can choose from a range of related CRM and marketing SaaS services that can beautifully integrate into your solution set.
So, it will be a smart move if you integrate your Shopify store with Salesforce. If you are wondering how to do that then, you can integrate your Shopify to Salesforce using any connector. Shopify Made Easy is one such app, designed to make your work easier by integrating your store to Salesforce.
Even if you get a sudden rise in demand or huge traffic, Salesforce can cope up with that. As you know, Salesforce is a cloud-based product. Hence, it can scale the platform silently without any intervention.
Is there a need to integrate your Shopify store to Salesforce?
Yes, it is important to integrate Shopify to Salesforce, as having a Shopify store is not an easy task. With a connector, you can easily manage your inventory, orders, draft orders, variants, and much more.
Using Shopify Made Easy allows you to get seamless integration with Salesforce. Some of the reasons why it is so popular on Salesforce AppExchange are;
- You can sync all your data to Salesforce in real-time, automatically.
- Manage all the eCommerce objects in a single application.
- Inventory, order, collections, payments, locations can be easily managed by one app.
- It is available for FREE.
- Even if your team has limited technical knowledge, they will be able to use it beautifully.
- It is a user-friendly application so that you can use it easily.
Thus, using a connector enables you to integrate your Shopify store to Salesforce way more easily. You can check out the application and see how it helps you. If you want us to schedule a personalized demo for you, then you can contact us here.