What’s new in Shopify Made Easy: Latest Feature Update
In an attempt to make your Shopify-Salesforce integration easier and more pervasive, Shopify Made Easy periodically updates its features and versions.
So here again, Shopify Made Easy has come up with the latest feature keeping in mind the convenience of Shopify store-owners.
Understanding the massive use of the Salesforce platform in helping Shopify owners offer better customer experience and boost selling, Shopify Made Easy has incorporated chosen functionalities that enable the user to avail CRM benefits suitably. So before we know about the latest addition in its features, let us know the existing features which make the app super-efficient.
Compelling features of Shopify Made Easy
Shopify Made Easy helps you manage your unlimited Ecommerce data by syncing them with Salesforce. It offers:
- An interactive platform to seamlessly move records into Salesforce.
- By syncing Customer with Salesforce, this app lets you serve better to your customer using Salesforce insights and thus build customer relationships.
- A streamlined Order and Inventory management are obtained with the app, which in process smoothen the process of selling.
- Synchronization of Collections, Accounts, Drafts, products variants, etc. helps in managing work processes, all from a single app.
- Instant synchronization of data in real-time.
- A dedicated Support team to deliver customizations and set automation as per your org’s needs.
- Zero code set-up and configuration process.
- All in all, a comprehensive one-stop place for managing your stores’ critical business operations without any fuss.
Latest Feature and version Update
Shopify Made Easy will facilitate the integration of multiple stores with Salesforce from its platform.
The feature called Multi-store sync allows Shopify merchants having more than one store to sync their unlimited data seamlessly with Salesforce, using a single sign-in.
Hence, Shopify store owners now can effectively utilize their data by capitalizing on Salesforce’s capabilities, with the help of this app. This feature saves time, reduces manual error, and increases operational efficiency.
It is available in Current version 1.18.
You may download this free app from Salesforce AppExchange anytime.
We hope we like this latest update.
If you have any queries or need any custom-build solution, do not hesitate to talk to our expert developers. You can schedule a demo call using the link here.
And, for all the latest updates on Shopify and Salesforce world, stay tuned to our blogs!